Jamie Clark and his mom, Elaine, are bringing you the Adventures of Roko & Tookees, The Kids from Mars. Look for the release date of Book 1
in the summer of 2020!
Soon to be released in
One sunny day at an outdoor barbeque, an alien spaceship crashed into the beautiful red rocks in Sedona, Arizona. The Bravo family heard a telepathic call for help and Daddy Bill Bravo raced off to meet Roko and Tookee, the kids from Mars. Book 1 is an exciting adventure of rescue, stunning powers, interesting friendships, and a rare encounter with the army as everyone is looking for these extraterrestrials.
This adventure story opens up possibilities to children of other lifeforms, with compassion and love as Roko & Tookee are embraced into the Bravo family with Daddy Bill, Mama Lee, the twins; Bobby and Betsy, Baby Becky, the cat and the dog.
This is a great book for learning non-judgment for all beings and teamwork. The best book for raising kids with special gifts, psychic abilities and will help to empower children and parents.
A perfect book for boys and girls ages 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8.
Roko and Tookee are part of the Intergalactic Space Council. Here are the Intergalactic Guidelines...
- Be true to yourself
- When things are going wrong, you don’t have to go with them.
- Think about what you do want rather than what you don’t want, because you just might get it.
- Always remember to say, “I love you.”
- Believe in yourself. You can become anything you want.
- Use your imagination.
- Do something nice for someone else, even if no one will know.
- The awareness that we are all one, always, all-ways.
- Enjoy life. You never know when you will be given another assignment