Jamie Clark and his mom, Elaine, are bringing you the Adventures of Roko & Tookees, The Kids from Mars. Book 1 is released!
One sunny day at an outdoor barbeque, an alien spaceship crashed into the beautiful red rocks in Sedona, Arizona. The Bravo family heard a telepathic call for help and Daddy Bill Bravo raced off to meet Roko and Tookee, the kids from Mars. Book 1 is an exciting adventure of rescue, stunning powers, interesting friendships, and a rare encounter with the army as everyone is looking for these extraterrestrials.
This adventure story opens up possibilities to children of other lifeforms, with compassion and love as Roko & Tookee are embraced into the Bravo family with Daddy Bill, Mama Lee, the twins; Bobby and Betsy, Baby Becky, the cat and the dog.
This is a great book for learning non-judgment for all beings and teamwork. The best book for raising kids with special gifts, psychic abilities and will help to empower children and parents.
A perfect book for boys and girls ages 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 and all ages. This Book has full illustrations.
Roko and Tookee are part of the Intergalactic Space Council. Here are the Intergalactic Guidelines
- Be true to yourself
- When things are going wrong, you don’t have to go with them.
- Think about what you do want rather than what you don’t want, because you just might get it.
- Always remember to say, “I love you.”
- Believe in yourself. You can become anything you want.
- Use your imagination.
- Do something nice for someone else, even if no one will know.
- The awareness that we are all one, always, all-ways.
- Enjoy life. You never know when you will be given another assignment